For$
<!-- begin site header -->
<div id=

Author Topic: all command config explaination  (Read 7491 times)

Rey

• View Profile
all command config explaination
« on: March 22, 2011, 01:07:46 pm »
could, one day, post a very complete topic on config elements, commands, how to use it, etc... ?
Example : i have had to discover by myself how to enter a commande with the "/" before.
nowhere this is explained. May be for you, it's the base (because original minecraft react like that) but, because it's NOT original minecraft server, we could doubt and wonder about that.

Rey

• View Profile
Re: all command config explaination
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 01:26:13 pm »
Oh yes and, in your archive (where there is no passivemobs.dll... but a crapmobs.dll wich won't load), mineserver is unable to find all is in a ../file directory, wich it does NOT exist.
So what ?
The 03/22/2011 version won't start anyway instead of the 03/15/2011...
And as the console windows is closed immediatly, it's impossible to see anything is wrong.

ThuGie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 06:52:10 pm »
Thats because it expects the config files to be in files place them there and it will make a
.mineserver directory in your %appdata% location and copy the config files to there and use them.

Jailout2000

• Enthusiast
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 03:09:15 am »
Or just add the bin/ folder.

If you're using VS2010 project files:
- Just add the folder and compile.

If you're using the build script:
- Edit the do_build.bat and add "mkdir bin/" somewhere before it loads the VS tools and after it downloads the git archive.

If you're using the CMake file:
- Dunno. Never tried the CMake file ;)
Visit my website to see what's up with me.

Rey

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2011, 11:27:12 pm »
I'll try that.
However, an empty world (no creatures/monsters) is a bit... empty.
BUT (!!!) i can say that your project is FAR away the most efficient than ANY Java project (and may be others).
First, because of "Java". A really  a good reason to hate a software, it's Java.

Just, we're waiting for enhancement, first necessity plugins (authentication, groups, ingame protection as lock objects and undestructible admin properties) and life-forms (even dead-forms).