For$
<!-- begin site header -->
<div id=

Author Topic: Trouble Getting Plugin to Initialize  (Read 7008 times)

Ben S.

• View Profile
Trouble Getting Plugin to Initialize
« on: December 29, 2010, 05:28:14 am »
Well I'm that guy who loves to use MinGW and you guys are making this damn hard on me! haha :)

Anyways, I've has a really rough time getting the server to use my command.dll I have compiled.  I was wondering if someone else could give it a shot with what I have compiled to see if that could be the problem.  Also if someone could provide me with their's, I would like to do some testing as well.

Here is mine (sorry, 2 dlls because I couldn't get command.dll to be statically independent...).
http://www.mediafire.com/?8e8a05j2d0u53b0

Also, I know that it is rather large, but the way you guys are doing plugins is rather rough with my knowledge of mingw.

Just let me know what results you guys get and I would really like to get my hands on a working command/banlist.dll for testing.

Thanks

Edit: Oh, durr.  Forgot to tell you guys how it is actually failing.  I'm getting an entire application crash when loading at the beginning.  Not sure why it is doing this, but I'll have a look at plugin.cpp to see if I can spot anything.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2010, 05:30:48 am by Ben S. »
Unofficial Mineserver builds:
http://www.benschro.com/mineserver

Fador

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Trouble Getting Plugin to Initialize
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2010, 02:11:11 am »
Anyways, I've has a really rough time getting the server to use my command.dll I have compiled.  I was wondering if someone else could give it a shot with what I have compiled to see if that could be the problem.  Also if someone could provide me with their's, I would like to do some testing as well.

My plugin system has its own plugintest\src\command.cpp. If you're using that, then compiling the Mineserver also requires plugin_api.cpp and defining FADOR_PLUGIN ;)