Frequently Asked Questions
From Mineserver Wiki
Revision as of 22:10, 13 January 2011 by Liamallan
- Isn't it illegal to copy Notch's code?!
- We have created this software without decompiling the original codes. It's also a bit different in some ways. We only use the same protocol.
- What ip address do we have to use
- You have to use your modem or ipv4 ip address, goto cmd and type "ipconfig" to find out your ivp4 ip address
- can we use Hamachi
- yes you can use hamachi, The ip you need for the configuration is your hamachi ip address
- is there a built in GUI
- no not at this time. It's a command based program, simple and easy to use
- can you run thisnon WinXP
- no you cannot, minecraft is not comparable with XP