From Mineserver Wiki
This category contains all plugins of Mineserver.
Current plugins for Mineserver
Notice that plugins may have limited functionality and they are still being developed.
- Basic chat commands
- NCurses based ui for mineserver
- The binlog plugin records block which are created and destroyed allowing players to rollback changes to the map.
- Notch-style block breaking(Included)
- Log chat and stdout to files (Included)
- Bridge between irc and minecraft chat (https://github.com/bluepeppers/mineserver/tree/master/plugins/ircchat)
- needed for nether-normal world portals (Included)
- Adds passive mobs like sheeps and cows. Proof-of-concept. Good base for expanding/improving Mob AI
Note: Those that are Included can be found at https://github.com/fador/mineserver/tree/master/plugins
This category currently contains no pages or media.